RE/MAX Equity Group Real Estate
Principal Broker, CRS, GRI, Instructor, Realtor®
- Over 33 years as a licensed Realtor with 30 years of New Construction experience.
- Principal Broker, Broker Development Specialist and Asst. Manager for one of the most powerful Real Estate offices in Oregon
- Relocation Services Point of Contact for select High Tech, Engineering and Manufacturing firms in the state of Oregon
- Member of Professional Standards and Ethics Committee - Panel member for PMAR (Portland Metropolitan Assoc. of Realtors) Ethics & Arbitration Hearings, RE/MAX equity group Leadership Institute, RE/MAX equity group AGENT ACADEMY instructor, Certified Mentor
- Vintage and Muscle car enthusiast (together with my husband we owned an original numbers matching 1967 GT350 Shelby Cobra Mustang).
- Hopelessly in love with my husband (Keith) along with Spencer, Eli & Eeva, my Newfoundland dogs - and Gus & Jasmine my Exotic and Persian cats
Average 5 year production volume – over $7 million per year
RE/MAX Equity Group Top 10% Club, Presidents Club, Founders Club & RE/MAX 100% Club
1st Place - Portland to Coast Walk Relay - Mixed Masters
RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Leadership Institute
Vintage Muscle Cars, Newfoundland Dogs, Power Walking, RVing, Pacific Northwest Wine Tasting AND helping you!
MY PROMISE TO YOU IS:
"I promise to give professional, honest and caring service to all who wish to invest in their future through Real Estate"
Contact me @ 503-781-1285 firstname.lastname@example.org
or my website: www.ruthcanutt.com